Gajar Ka Halwa

Gajar Ka Halwa

The shared food historical past between Pakistan and India is fascinating, we proportion the same food memories and love the same ingredients and may rightfully each lay claim to most foods as our personal. This no longer handiest makes for a delightfully exciting dinner verbal exchange with friends, but also makes for a common floor to proportion family recipes and tales. luckily for me, certainly one of my closest friends, Sumbla Tufail, makes the great Gajar ka halwa in the global. i've been devouring it for the past thirteen winters without having to look over my shoulder for a peeping auntie. Sumbla graciously shared her mother’s recipe with me, and upon making it myself I beckoned my 11-year-antique for the tasting. not anything like reliving a moment thru one’s personal infant; as she excitedly complimented, “mother, that is the great Gajar ka halwa within the international!’ right here it's far, from my kitchen to yours.

 INGREDIENTS

Grated Carrot - 500g 
Sugar - 250g 
Khoya - 250g 
Ghee - 4- 5 Tsp 
Milk - 1 Cup 
Dry Fruits - As Desired

Method 

add ghee in pan now add cardamom to fry and now add carrot and cook till change the color
now add milk and dry all the milk ..in the last add nuts and serve with khoya 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Rava Halwa

Chicken Gola Kabab

Easy Popcorn